Lynette is a marketing technology professional, professional speaker, published author, and business coach with a focus on women-run family-owned businesses. Outside her coaching and speaking, Lynette spends her days as co-founder and Sorceress of Marketing at ClaimWizard, a SaaS platform specifically created for the public adjuster and advocacy industry.
She has been a highly sought after expert in social media marketing technology since 2006. With over 14,000 Twitter followers, triple-digit growth in clients lead generation, 1.5 million Google+ followers, and keynoting at some of the largest events in her industry, Lynette has the “street cred” to prove her expertise in her field. She is also Hubspot Inbound Certified.
Over her professional career, Lynette has worked with clients of all sizes ranging from Google (yes really), Twitter (yes really), Harlequin Publishing, and American Airlines to HVAC installers, an email marketing service provider, local appliance retailers, other agencies, corporate franchises, and public adjusting firms. She is an inaugural member of the Academy of Podcasters and a founding member of the New Media Professional Association.
A lifelong Jersey Girl, Lynette moved her family and business to San Antonio Texas in 2017. She’s happily married to her business partner of 20 years and together they have two geek kids and two energetic Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Together they enjoy reading, gaming and all things Doctor Who. Lynette also has an affinity for paper crafting, travel, and healthy living.
To view Lynette’s professional history, visit her LinkedIn profile.
Advisory / Board Appointments & Memberships
- Business Member, FemCity San Antonio : 2017 – Present
- Business Member, FemCity Philadelphia : 2017
- Member, Northern Burlington Regional Chamber of Commerce : 2017
- Professionally Listed Speaker, eSpeakers : 2016 – Present
- Professional Division Member, Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL) : 2016 – Present
- Board Member, Academy of Podcasters : 2015 – Present
- Advisor, iBlog Magazine : 2014 – 2016
- Founding Member, New Media Professional Association : 2014 – Present
- Founder, Women of Google+ : 2011 – Present
- Board Member, Social Media Club Philadelphia PA : 2010 – Present
Awards & Certifications
- Top 30 Most Influential Women in B2B Marketing Technology : 2016
- Hubspot Inbound Certification : 2015
- Top Rank Blog “25 Women Who Rock Social Media” : 2014
- Top 30 Women In Social Media Who Are Rocking It #LikeAGirl : 2014
- Hootsuite Certified Professional : 2010
- New Jersey Social Media Hall of Fame Finalist : 2009
- Co-Organizer, Podcamp Philly : 2007 – Present
- Founder, Social Media Club Princeton NJ : 2009 – Present