Lynette is a family business coach and speaker and specializes serving clients residing in retail, services, franchise, and direct sales companies. She strongly feels that family-owned businesses are a unique and vibrant part of our economy and deserve to be cared for, invested in, and celebrated. Practicing what she preaches, Lynette, along with her husband, are co-founders at ClaimWizard, a SaaS platform specifically created for the public adjuster and advocacy industry. Her role at ClaimWizard includes Client Education and running the Marketing Services division.
As part of her prior corporate agency career, Lynette has worked with clients of all sizes ranging from Google, Twitter, Harlequin Publishing, and American Airlines, to HVAC installers, an email marketing service provider, local appliance retailers, other agencies, corporate franchises, direct sales and franchise corporations.
Lynette has been a highly sought-after speaker in social media marketing technology since 2006. With over 14,000 Twitter followers, triple-digit growth in clients lead generation, 1.5 million Google+ followers, and keynoting at some of the largest events in her industry, Lynette has the “street cred” to prove her expertise in her field.
A lifelong Jersey Girl, Lynette moved her family and business to San Antonio Texas in 2017. She’s happily married to her business partner of 20 years and together they have two geek kids and two energetic Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.
To view Lynette’s professional history, visit her LinkedIn profile.
Advisory / Board Appointments & Memberships
- Board Member, FemCity San Antonio : 2017 – Present
- Business Member, FemCity Philadelphia : 2017
- Member, Northern Burlington Regional Chamber of Commerce : 2017
- Professionally Listed Speaker, eSpeakers : 2016 – Present
- Professional Division Member, Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL) : 2016 – Present
- Board Member, Academy of Podcasters : 2015 – Present
- Advisor, iBlog Magazine : 2014 – 2016
- Founding Member, New Media Professional Association : 2014 – Present
- Founder, Women of Google+ : 2011 – Present
- Board Member, Social Media Club Philadelphia PA : 2010 – Present
Awards & Certifications
- Top 30 Most Influential Women in B2B Marketing Technology : 2016
- Hubspot Inbound Certification : 2015
- Top Rank Blog “25 Women Who Rock Social Media” : 2014
- Top 30 Women In Social Media Who Are Rocking It #LikeAGirl : 2014
- Hootsuite Certified Professional : 2010
- New Jersey Social Media Hall of Fame Finalist : 2009
- Co-Organizer, Podcamp Philly : 2007 – Present
- Founder, Social Media Club Princeton NJ : 2009 – Present