This Mastermind is closed for registration, thanks!
HURRY! CLASS REGISTRATION CLOSES SUNDAY END OF DAY JUNE 21st!
Do you currently produce a podcast and want to learn proven ways to grow your listenership? Are you looking for the “secret formula” to climbing charts in iTunes to get your show more exposure? Do you know the all the options to best monetize your show? Would you like sponsors knocking down your door to work with you?
I can help.
Announcing the Podcasting Mastermind on Tuesday June 23, 2015 in San Francisco California.
Over the past 10 years I’ve worked with over 30 corporate podcasting clients and taught them all my tips, tricks and secrets that get real results. I’ve even used these methods myself to land one of my first podcasts (way back in 2005) a SIX FIGURE sponsorship and distribution deal and am currently the founder of a podcasting NETWORK that is quickly on track for the same.
This Podcasting Mastermind is for people with existing audio or video podcasts that are looking to grow beyond hobby status and produce real results – and money – from their show.
If you are just starting out your podcast and struggling with editing your audio or uploading your artwork – you may not be ready for the Podcasting Mastermind. But, if you are looking to fast track your podcast into a professional-level enterprise then don’t let me hold you back!
The Mastermind is $399.00 for a full day event (includes lunch) and covers the following:
Podcasting Mastermind Agenda
Promoting Your Podcast
- Going beyond organic Tweeting and Facebook messages to gain the most exposure to your show
- How to run promos across other shows and how to choose the shows that will best attract the RIGHT audience
- Effective Facebook and Twitter advertising strategies including audience targeting tactics
- Email marketing ideas and tactics to quickly grow your show
Editorial Schedules & Episode Templates
- Discover how to re-architect your editorial process to get shows released in less time
- Learn ways (and resources) to outsource specific parts of your show production
- See epiode template examples from other successful (and profitable) shows including email
Shownote Best Practices
- Find out how to design and write your show notes to attract more listeners and gain more subscribers to both your show AND blog
- Are show transcripts really worth the time? Find out the pros and cons and resources to get it done for CHEAP
- Discover affiliate marketing opportunities to maximize your show’s profitability
Call To Actions (CTAs) In Your Show
- Learn how to design CTAs IN your show that grow listeners and subscribers
- Design CTAs in your show that prove your value to your sponsors
- Find out WHAT CTAs are the best for YOUR show and how to ‘mix them up’ to keep your audience engaged… and clicking
Climbing the Charts
- You’ve already done your time on iTunes “New & Noteworthy” – now what?
- Discover tricks on getting your show high placement in iTunes by listing in additional Categories
- How to construct your show notes and description to get found MORE
Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
- Learn the various ways to charge for sponsorship and what ‘numbers’ you need to get the money you want
- Discover what sponsors are looking for in a show and what metrics matter to them
- Find out what podcast hosting options you have for a professional level show that gives you access to advertising without selling a thing!
- Get my “podcasting sponsorship report” to plug in your own numbers to give to your sponsors
- Sponsorship “one-sheet” templates and ideas to produce professional marketing materials to sponsors that get them to show you the money!
Podcasting Mastermind Perks
Sign up by June 1, 2015 and receive TWO 1-hour follow up phone calls with Lynette.** Sign up by June 14, 2015 and receive ONE 1-hour follow up phone calls with Lynette.**
[[ REGISTRATION CLOSED ]]
My normal fees for working with podcasting clients START at $7,500 with most coming in closer to $10,000. If you are willing to learn and put in the work yourself, this Podcasting Mastermind will be the right choice for you.
The specific San Francisco location is TBD until I get a better idea of how many people will be attending. I use Breather Spaces for training locations.
**Phone calls must be used within three months of the Mastermind.